Shop by Hair Type
How to use our Product Selector:
1. Using the 'Make a Choice Arrow' (on the Left Hand Navigation), first click on your relevant Hair Texture, then Hair Length and followed by Processing.
- To help make your selections, refer to our Guides below for each step.
- An example selection could be: (1) Hair Texture = Fine Hair, (2) Hair Length = Short & (3) Processing = None.
2. The Product Selector will automatically display the correct product for your hair based upon your three selections.
3. Click on a product for more information or to buy.
1Hair Textureclick here to select Hair Texture (on side navigation bar, top left of screen)
Understanding your Hair Texture
FINE HAIR MEDIUM HAIR COARSE HAIR ETHNIC HAIR
Feels thin and lacks natural body and bounce. There may be areas where you can see the scalp through your hair. It can be either straight or wavy and is typical of Caucasian hair types.
Feels thicker in texture, both in your individual strands and in the overall volume of hair on your scalp. Medium textured hair can be straight, wavy or curly. Feels rough in texture and may feel like you have a lot of it. Coarse hair can be straight, eg. Asian hair or curly, frizzy. Feels extremely coarse in texture. Ethnic hair includes those with extremely porous, tight curls and all variations of non-Caucasian hair types.
Please Note: Do not confuse lots of fine hair with medium or coarse textured hair. If the shaft of the individual hair feels thin and delicate, and lacks body, even if there are many of them, then the correct category for your hair type is ‘Fine’.